What does membership offer you?
Synagogue membership offers you the opportunity to be part of a vibrant and committed community of Jews which engages in religious exploration and dialogue. As a member you can worship in regular services with others. Your children can acquire the skills and education they need to live as Jews in the modern world. The adult members of your family can take advantage of stimulating programmes on Jewish themes.
As a synagogue member, you also have the opportunity to make a difference, both within the congregation and community at large. Share your skills with others as a volunteer and connect with the people who make the Liverpool Reform Synagogue the warm and caring place that it is.
Benefits of Membership:
- Attendance at all weekday, Sabbath and Festival services in the Synagogue
- Attendance of your children at our Chedar
- Your attendance at exciting and diverse community events (some may carry a charge)
- The services and support of our Rabbi and those involved in our Community Support Program.
- Attendance at the AGM and participation in all Synagogue elections
- Burial/Internment/Cremation rights in our Cemetery
Deciding whether to join a synagogue and which one, can be challenging. We hope that our website will answer some of the questions you may have.
Please feel free to email our Community Development Officer, Martin Herr at CDO@lrshul.org or call him on 0151 222 7229 or telephone the Shul and leave a message on the answerphone on 0151 733 5871